Monday, December 28, 2009

Best of 2009

The end of the year always means lots of "best of" lists. The best songs, most popular toys, top 10 news stories...you name it, they probably can find a way to make a countdown about it. So to say good bye to 2009, I decided to post some of my favorite images from the last year. Enjoy!


I took this photo at a kids birthday party. Ronnie is holding his candy from a pinata that was filled with flour.


Awesome koi fish in Boquete. The colors of the fish and the tiles of the pool were so beautiful.



A street performer in Costa Rica.

A tourist hanging out with the artisan ladies. She is learning how to make string out to a plant fiber. The women then use the string to make bags and whatever else they can think of!


Casco Viejo at sunset.


I am now obssessed with turkeys. I love how their waddles turn bright red when they are mad.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I spent time in my community and had a great time making apple cider and pepperkoker (swedish gingerbread) for my neighbors. It was the next best thing to being with my family and friends back home. 2009 has flown by and I am looking forward to the New Year!

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh my god, that first photo is priceless. happy new year, pai! last year in pc panama, it will be a good one. :)